Mainframe Developer – ServiceNow
Are you a result-oriented professional? Do you have experience in building and managing web applications? Do you design creative web-based solutions? Are you an excellent team player who has a love for learning? Yes? Then, Apply Now?
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a who is responsible for detailed technical design, development and maintenance of applications on mainframe platforms design and code program.
- Maintains online and batch applications.
- Prime responsibility will be to develop detailed design specifications, create and review code and assess the impact on other applications.
- Responsible for leading technical aspects of the project from inception through to deployment.
- Participate in analysis and system design specification sessions. Documentation of design options and solutions according to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Ensure that solutions adhere to development best practices and architectural principles.
- Responsible for coding, testing, packaging, deployment and support of builds as code is promoted from development, system, acceptance and production environments. May lead code reviews.
- 4 years of COBOL, JCL Experience
- Experience with Documenting design changes
- CA7, SAS,
- Service Now incident management, QMF, DB2
- Experience with providing audit artifacts and overseeing user attestations applications
Nice to Have:
- JIRA, Confluence, Service Now
- Change and problem management,
- SQL Server, SQL Server SSIS packages
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.