Mainframe Information Security Analyst
Are you a highly motivated and talented Security Analyst looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment? Do you carry a notable communication skill? Are you comfortable working with Directors and presenting/reporting? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Mainframe Information Security Analyst whose responsibility will be digital certificate management, securing the connections between the bank's mainframes and other services within the enterprise.The ideal candidate will analyze and review security data and reporting.The individual will work on ad-hoc SAS scripting in support of reporting, project implementations and have an ability to learn and understand SAS.
Desired Skil Set:
- 4 years of experience with Mainframe technology
- 2 years of experience with digital and SSL connections
- 2 years of experience with Scripting in SAS language
- Strong communication skills
- 2 years of experience with Incident Management – Detect and classify incidents, monitor and track through to resolution
- 4 years of experience with Application Break/Fix – provides 24×7 rotational on-call security support
- Attention to detail and high personal standards for accuracy
- Strong organizational, follow-up, and priority-setting skills to handle multiple tasks/projects independently
- Adaptability to shifting priorities and tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
Nice to Have:
- Technical understanding of ACF2 and/or RACF
- Experience with DB2 or SQL
- Experience with Security implementations – managing access and security configuration
- 1 year of experience with Unix
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.