Manager – Treasury/ Cash Management
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Manager – Treasury/ Cash Management who will be responsible for providing advice in the calculation, analysis, and reporting of financial results in compliance with applicable standards and regulatory requirements. This candidate will work across the client to deliver accounting program/process results aligned with overall group goals. The successful candidate must support an efficient and effective accounting function that uses common information sources and practices, reduces ongoing costs, and increases service level performance.
- Builds interdependent teams that collaborate across functional and operating groups to create the highest value for all stakeholders.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on relevant regulations and policies.
- May network with industry contacts to gain competitive insights and best practices.
- Manages resources and leads the execution of accounting, risk and regulatory-related strategic initiatives to deliver on business and financial goals.
- Acts as the prime subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.
- Leads the execution of accounting programs; assesses and adapts as needed to ensure the quality of execution.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and relevant information and reporting of group, legal entity, and reportable segments results for management and statutory reporting.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of financial programs to manage the fiscal period close processes.
- Works in conjunction with others to ensure sign-off and attest to reported financial results. Analyses data and information to provide financial performance insights and recommendations for consolidated business financial statements.
- Monitors and tracks financial information compliance with standards and regulations, and addresses any issues.
- Provides information and supports the process for internal (e.g. corporate, SOX) and external audits.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis, and/or streamlined reporting.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders across functional disciplines.
- Acts as liaison between stakeholders to align agendas and ensure a clear contextual understanding of the business needs.
- Supports development and execution of accounting, risk, and regulatory strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaises with internal and external auditors and regulators to provide necessary information to support arising issues and responses to questions.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group to interpret accounting changes identified by the Chief Accountants’ Group; assesses impacts on financial results and reporting requirements; supports the implementation of the application process and control change requirements.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans to manage and execute the reporting/accounting needs and support business objectives.
- Participates in the design, implementation, and management of the core business, group, and legal entity financial processes, reporting, systems, and controls to improve the quality and effectiveness of financial information and management of risks.
- Operates at a group/enterprise-wide level and serves as a specialist resource to senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Applies expertise and thinks creatively to address unique or ambiguous situations and to find solutions to problems that can be complex and non-routine.
- Implements changes in response to shifting trends.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Desired Skill Set:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Post-Secondary degree in a related field of study
- Professional accounting designation
- Seasoned professional with a combination of education, experience and industry knowledge
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commendable Data-driven decision making
Nice To Have:
- Prior exposure to Treasury or Cash Management Operations
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.