Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Manual Tester-Accessibility who will be responsible for understanding and interpreting process documents and change request requirements in order to create test cases that are efficient and sufficient.
- Articulating and summarizing the steps that lead to the problem or variance so someone can understand and resolve the problem, verifying test results against expected documented results.
- Maintaining QA standards in an environment of continuously evolving requirements, strict timelines, and testing scope is not always fully documented.
- Understanding impact of poor testing and missed SLA: disrupt client experience, delay publishing, and possibly cause financial impacts when defects go undetected and are moved into production.
Desired Skill Set:
- Proven experience in Troubleshooting
- Experience with Accessibility requirements testing (WCAG2.0)
Nice To Have:
- Experience working at a financial institution.
- ISTQB Foundation Level certification
- Knowledge of QA and business tools, including Jira and content management systems
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Working experience in QA strategies
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.