Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Marketing Analyst/Unica who will be responsible for campaign analytics supporting the growing needs of the Credit Cards team within the broader Marketing Analytics Delivery group. This candidate will design and execute campaigns to drive acquisition, customer management, loyalty, and engagement across personal and business banking products. The successful candidate has the ability to forge strong partnerships, communicate effectively, deliver on time and continuously strive for increased efficiency.
- Design, execute and measure high impact direct to consumer marketing experiments
- Continuously improve campaign design and delivery by leveraging any analytical tools/techniques at your disposal
- Execute with excellence
- Manage project pipeline to ensure agreed-upon timelines can be met
- Proactively provide analytical guidance to key stakeholders, based on a deep understanding of the businesses, to understand and enhance marketing ROI
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes and sound infrastructure
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of work experience in analytical roles such as Data Analyst, Operations Analyst etc.
- 2 years of solid experience in Coding
- Demonstrated experience in Marketing Campaign
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking and logical problem-solving skills
- Strong multi-tasking, oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma
Nice To Have:
- Strong understanding of Credit Card
- Previous experience working at a financial institution or Bank
- Experience in marketing data in marketing analytics
- Experience with campaign management tools such as SQL, SAS, Python/PySpark, or Unica
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.