Marketing Campaign Analyst (Unica)
Are you driven by helping stakeholders understand data? Do you love when the latest direct-to-consumer marketing campaign results are available? Do you continually strive to challenge the "process status quo" to make workflows run as efficiently as possible? Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Then, here a great opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Marketing Campaign Analyst – SAS, Unica who will be responsible for marketing campaign analytics and execution supporting the growing needs of the Customer Strategy team within the broader Marketing Analytics Delivery group. The successful candidate will be working on a range of customer-centric programs and communications to enhance customer experience and drive entrenchment to meet business objectives.
The individual will translate key business objectives into a robust technical program design that drive marketing ROI and will ensure execution (i.e., campaign workflows, list creation) is developed efficiently and with excellence. The potential candidate will design program measurement can be actioned by providing high-value campaign reporting. The individual will work in a consultative role to provide "value-added" insights in the form of analysis, interpretation and advice of campaign reporting.
- Design/execute/measure high impact direct to customer onboarding marketing programs
- Continuously improve campaign design and delivery by leveraging any and all analytical tools/techniques at your disposal
- Execute with excellence
- Manage your project pipeline to ensure agreed upon timelines can be met
- Proactively provide analytical guidance to key stakeholders, based on a deep understanding of the businesses, to understand and enhance marketing ROI
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes and sound infrastructure
- 4 years of experience as Marketing Campaign Analyst
- 2 years of experience with HCL UNica
- 2 years of experience with SQL and SAS
- Strong communications skills
- Knowledge of SQL and SAS; knowledge of databases and data structures; knowledge of vendors and file format requirements
- Experience working with Hive, HQL, Hadoop, Python, PySpark
- Experience designing and executing successful direct marketing
- Familiarity with direct marketing principles (Predictive Models, Experiment Design, A/B testing, Sample Size calculations, Net Performance Measurements, etc.)
- Technical and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of how campaigns are created by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses through tools such as HCL Unica, SAS
Nice to Have:
- Hadoop experience – Python and Pyspark
- Banking experience
- Familiarity with marketing preference and regulations – Casl, DNC
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.