Mobile Automation Engineer/Mobile tester(IOS/Android)
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Mobile Automation Engineer/Mobile tester(IOS/Android) who will actively seek continuous improvement and automation opportunities within the testing process. This candidate must analyze the end-to-end solution requirements to recommend pragmatic and sound test-specific solutions for their area.
- Monitor service, productivity and assess efficiency levels within own function and implement continuous process/performance improvements where opportunities exist
- Acquire and apply expertise in the quality engineering discipline, provide guidance, assistance and direction to others
- Identify, recommend and effectively execute standard practices applicable to the discipline
- Adhere to internal policies/procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Keep abreast of emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts
- Collaboratively engage with relevant stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external, to shift from finding defects to proactively preventing defects
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes in alignment with risk appetite
- May lead work streams by acting as a project lead/subject matter expert for small-scale projects/initiatives in accordance with project management methodologies
- Serve as a partner and provide ongoing support to the enterprise and/or business, aligning to the client’s Testing Methodology and QE best-practices
Desired skill set:
- 3 years of experience as a QE Analyst
- 3 years of experience in Mobile Automation Testing, both Android and iOS
- 3 years of experience with the Appium automation tool
- 3 years of experience with API automation testing using Rest Assured
- 3 years of expertise in Java programming
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.