MS Access Reporting Specialist – HR/ Workday
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a MS Access Reporting Specialist – HR/ Workday who will support specific BAU reporting requirements centralized in the MS Access HR database and leading the transition from MS Access to Workday reporting to leverage automation and self-service reporting capabilities while ensuring business continuity is maintained through providing the business with access to critical HR information. The selected candidate will need to ramp up quickly and independently to help support requirements for future state reporting. The individual will develop a strong understanding of how HR data moves around and be able to identify gaps in data and make recommendations on enhancements, and how to mitigate risk.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5-7 years experience with MS Access
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Business Analysis
- Strong documentation skills
- Familiarity in, and experience with Human Resources metrics and reporting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex requirements/processes in a simplified manner
- Experience with Workday reporting
- Experience in a Financial institution
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.