MuleSoft Developer – Dataweave
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a MuleSoft Developer – Dataweave who will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. The successful candidate must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. The ideal candidate will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Develop detailed design specifications, create and review code and assess the impact on other applications.
- Role will work closely with other team members to ensure consistency in coding standards and approaches and to optimize any synergy and re-use opportunities.
- Responsible for leading technical aspects of the project from inception through to deployment.
- Participate in analysis and system design specification sessions.
- Documentation of design options and solutions according to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Ensure that solutions adhere to development best practices and architectural principles.
- Apply analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver viable solutions. Anticipate obstacles and execute proactive approaches to issues. Active participation in issue resolution.
- Provide detailed development estimates to Project Manager for development efforts as well as weekly status reporting and budget forecasting.
- Configuration management for the sub-projects within the release.
- Responsible for coding, testing, packaging, deployment and support of builds as code is promoted from development, system, acceptance and production environments. May lead code reviews.
- Work closely with System Test Environment Management Team (STEMT) to ensure that environments are fully functional and that builds are properly deployed.
- Participate in the development of test strategy, test plans, test cases and testing efforts (unit testing and integration testing of code).
- Provide technical support to business and testing teams during testing phases. Track defects, defect triage and resolution.
- Data set up and environment shakedown.
- Coaching/mentoring junior developers.
- Knowledge transfer within the group.
- Ensure required documentation is housed in the project repository and that knowledge transfer has occurred to full-time staff upon completion of the contract term.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of proven experience as a Solutions Developer
- 3 years of extensive exposure to MuleSoft
- 3 years of expertise with MuleSoft APIM, SWAGGER & RAML spec design, API proxy management, and security policy
- 3 years of solid understanding and experience in implementing Dataweave scripts
- 3 years of experience in analyzing and designing the system requirements
- 3 years of hands-on experience in creating and managing Basic CI/CD Pipelines (Maven Plugin, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- 3 years of experience in deploying APIs to Cloudhub, Runtime Fabric, On-prem workers, etc
- 3 years of solid experience in design and development in Mule 4.0 with both on-premises and CloudHub implementations.
- Experience with Mule API Gateway and a good understanding of Mule security
- Experience with SOAP, WSDL, XML, REST, RAML and JSON.
Nice To Have:
- Proficiency in Java programming, and working experience with JDBC, JMS, Salesforce and nCino
- MuleSoft Certified developer
- Previous Salesforce experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.