Murex Business Analyst
Are you an experienced, proactive and detail-oriented Business Analyst who can deliver quality business values through innovation and collaboration in an agile environment? Are you a quick learner who can easily adapt to new environments and develop healthy relationships with stakeholders? If yes, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Murex Business Analyst who will be part of GWRT-GCMT – Derivatives Trading Technology team for ongoing enhancements, bug-fixes, issue resolutions & Projects. The ideal candidate will build and maintain technology applications to support GWRT business – Commodities.
The individual will gain exposure and continue to specialize in FX products, metal commodities while gaining exposure to multiple derivative technologies, especially Murex. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of requirements gathering, design methodology and building test cases – detail-oriented, analytical and capable of investigating complex / technical issues and provide alternative solutions.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathering requirement and building test cases – detail-oriented, analytical and capable of investigating complex / technical issues and provide alternative solutions, project methodologies including SDLC, Agile experience would be an asset to the role
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
- Configuration in the Murex application covering back office (pre-trade, settlements, accounting, confirmations, MXML exchange, workflows)
- Comfortable working with end-users to elicit requirements
- Prioritize and work with our business partners issues and enhancement tickets
- Provide support and guidance to junior members of staff on solutions for day to day issues
- 4+ years experience with Murex configuration, with focus on Back Office modules (pre-trade, settlements, accounting, confirmations, MXML exchange, workflows)
- 4+ years of experience with data integration and transformation skills using SQL
- 5+ years of experience with managing end-users requirements, articulated with excellent communication skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Highly motivated and committed, capable of working in a dynamic environment with aggressive timelines, multiple work streams running in parallel
Nice to have:
- Exposure to market data in Capital Markets particularly with respect to derivatives (curves, surfaces etc)
- Experience with project methodologies including SDLC, Agile
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.