.Net Developer/Client Server
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
- Deliver code efficiently and with quality, through collaboration and continuous feedback between other developers, product owners and stakeholders.
- Sharing guidance ideas with other developers on using coding standards and Best Practices.
- Participate in technical designs and all Scrum meetings (Stand up, Story estimation, etc.)
- Provide day-to-day critical production support issues as they are priorities.
- Follow all development and/or maintenance-related processes, methodologies, and standards
- Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in client’s services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
- Produces estimates for development work and raises any areas of risk or concerns.
- Ensure all aspects of the development life cycle specific to building/ integrating applications are followed while maintaining consistency with the overall design.
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout the requirements management life cycle.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess the impact on existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with peers and management, and stakeholders.
- Take part in creating a positive work environment that promotes innovation, creativity, teamwork, and high-quality results.
Desired Skill Set:
- 3+ years of experience working in an End-to-End application development environment
- 3+ years of experience working with .NET Framework (4.6 +)
- 3 years of experience building / integrating APIs (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with SQL Database Development (Query, Stored Procedure, etc.)
- Experience working within an Agile Environment
- Undergraduate degree
Nice To Have:
- Experience working at Banking or Financial Institutions
- Hands-on experience with the Power Platform
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.