.Net Developer/Node API/Postgre SQL
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a .Net Developer/Node API/PostgreSQL who will be responsible for handling JIRA development, unit testing, detail design and system implementation plan, PROD issue troubleshooting and environment support. The candidate will work on supporting and enhancing a vendor application. This candidate will also participate in the Currency project, which is to migrate the existing on-prem application to Azure cloud and will help create a new API service, converting existing ASP.NET to .NET Core and doing model conversations.
Desired Skill Set:
- 4 years of hands-on experience with ASP.NET
- 4 years of expertise in SQL and SQL Server
- 2 years of proficiency in PostgreSQL
- 2 years of experience with Web Services (REST/API, SOAP)
- 2 years of sound working knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Undergraduate Degree
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Vendor product
- Exposure to Python
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.