Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Network Analyst who will be responsible for providing frontline support for the client’s network environment. The successful candidate has the experience and a sound understanding of network environments such as TCP/IP, Cisco routers/switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers, and WiFi including an excellent understanding of telecommunications concepts and connectivity. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and focused and who enjoys a fast-paced environment requiring attention to detail.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of solid experience with Cisco Switches and Cisco Routers
- 5 years of hands-on experience providing Network Support
- 5 years of proven experience in Troubleshooting and Break fixes
Nice to have:
- CCNA or CCNP Certification
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Viptela SD WAN, Cisco ACI, Palo Alto firewalls, F5 load balancers and VMware
- Palo Alto Network Certified Network Security Engineer or a certification in MS Azure
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.