Network Analyst III – Barrie, ON (onsite)
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you that talented professional we are looking for? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Network Analyst III – Barrie, ON (onsite) who will be responsible for providing frontline support to the client’s network environment. The successful candidate is a self-motivated and focused individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment requiring attention to detail.
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience as a Network Analyst
- 5 years of experience with Routing and switching
- 5 years of experience in Troubleshooting and Break fixes
- CCNP (R&S) Certification or CCNA certified
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cisco ACI and Cisco Viptela SD WAN
- Working knowledge of F5 load balancers and Palo Alto firewalls
- Experience with VMware NSX
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.