Network Analyst (Routing and Switching ): Onsite in Scarborough
Are you looking for stellar opportunities to develop and succeed? Are you ready to make a mark in an international Financial Corporation? Here’s an opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Network Analyst (Routing and Switching ): Onsite in Scarborough who will be responsible for providing frontline support to the client’s network environment. This candidate must have experience and a sound understanding of network environments (TCP/IP, Cisco routers/switches, Firewall, Load Balancers, WiFi) including an excellent understanding of telecommunications concepts and connectivity. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and focused individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment requiring attention to detail.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in a Network Analyst role
- 5 years of extensive experience in Routing and Switching
- 5 years of expertise in Troubleshooting and Break fixes
- CCNP or CCNA Certification
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Cisco ACI and Cisco Viptela SD WAN
- Experience working with F5 load balancers and Palo Alto firewalls
- Solid understanding of VMware NSX
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.