Network Operational Analyst – CCIE
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Network Operational Analyst – CCIE.
Desired Skill Set:
- 10+ years of solid experience in Wired and Wireless technologies including Routing/Switching, Firewalls, Load Balancing, Cloud, SD-WAN, QoS, VoIP, Optical, DHCP, DNS, Monitoring Tools, CDN, etc.
- 10+ experience in supporting a large and complex network environment, preferably with adequate operational hands-on experience
- 10 + experience in exploring and implementing automation for Proactive monitoring and reducing incident resolution time
- Expert-level trace analysis skills
- Flexible with call and rotation and shift timing
- Adequate knowledge and experience to support platforms
- Knowledge of new areas like Cloud, SaaS, ACI, SDWAN, etc. are key in terms of knowing how to troubleshoot across network platforms, including wired and wireless, F5 load balancing and Palo Alto firewalls
- Must also have at least one of CCNA, CCNP or CCDP etc.
Nice To Have:
- F5, Palo Alto, DC and SD WAN qualifications
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies with new technologies like ACI and DNAC
- CCIE Certification
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.