Network Operations Analyst – Palo Alto, Cisco, Aruba
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high growth, and energetic team? Are you that talented professional we are looking? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Network Operations Analyst – Palo Alto, Cisco, Aruba who will work responsible for providing a level 2 support role of the organization's network infrastructure. This includes BRP capabilities, incident management and support of all components associated with these environments. The ideal candidate will of support include the LAN, MAN, WAN, RLAN, Firewall, WIFI and Optical solutions.
- 3 years of experience with Firewall – Palo Alto and Cisco
- 3 years of experience with Load Balancing – F5 and Wireless – Aruba
- 3 years of experience with VOIP – Cisco
- 5 years of experience with CISCO Switching and Routers
- At least 3 years of Network Operations experience as opposed to network projects based work
- 3 years of in-depth experience troubleshooting on Network operation systems
- Strong team player, self-motivated, highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential in order to interact with support groups, clients and vendors
- Experience and a sound understanding of network environments (TCP/IP, Cisco routers/switches, SNA, Firewall, Load Balancers) including an excellent understanding of telecommunications concepts and Telco connectivity
- 3 years experience as level 3 support with multi-platform expertise (routing and switching, firewall, load balancer, wireless, VOIP, trace analysis)
- Proficient in executing diagnostic techniques with a sound foundation of monitoring tools which include Tivoli ITNM, Vitalnet, CW2K, QIP, Netscout and Rivrbed
- Sound second level problem determination and problem source identification skills with regards to the various network technologies utilized within globally
Nice to Have:
- Network and Application protocols – OPNET’s Application Response Time Expert (ARX)
- Previous experience in the financial industry
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Networking
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.