Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful work environment with hybrid working model
- ‘Walks the Walk’ on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Commitment to new technologies and projects
Why Work for this Team?
- Challenging projects with fast-paced initiatives
- Focus on best practices around AWS Cloud adoption
- Positive attitude towards using new frameworks and tools
Ever wish to work within a fast-paced start-up environment, but without worrying about whether or not the next round of funding is coming through? This position calls for two developers to come into an established team writing API’s to connect legacy & newer applications to AWS Cloud instances. Following an Agile framework, there are Scrum Masters for work planning / sprint breakdown so the developers can focus on lower-level design, develop API’s and further expand the bank’s cloud capabilities. These positions will also make use of S3 buckets, Dynamo DB and Lambda – any exposure to these tools will help, but here is your chance to dive in and learn! What really makes this team interesting is the commitment to new technologies as applications have already started to be moved to Docker/Kubernetes and AWS Cloud is becoming more significant. Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to further develop your IT skills while working in an awesome team creating interesting digital projects.
- 15% Lower Level Solution Design (Senior Developers)
- 50% – 75% Hands-on development with Node.JS
- 20% Code Review and Unit Testing
- 10% Mentoring & Helping those around you (Senior Developers)
- 4 – 8+ Years of experience working in enterprise Environments
- 5+ Years of experience with multiple Object-Oriented languages
- 4+ Years of experience with Node.JS is a minimum requirement with knowledge of special syntax and array types as well as working directly on API’s for AWS.
- 2 years of experience with Spring Boot as multiple types of XML/XSLT will be encapsulated
- Strong understanding of MVC and how enterprise applications connect
- Understanding of Docker/Kubernetes for serverless code
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.