Operational Risk Analyst – Insurance
Are you a highly motivated and skilled Analyst with a strong track record in Fraud and Risk Management? Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Operational Risk Analyst – Insurance who will be responsible for addressing risk categories with the ability to guide the execution of independent change reviews; demonstrate ownership of the results and adjust tactics accordingly. This individual must be well versed and accountable for the compliance of enterprise change management frameworks, policies, and programs while working closely with the first line and other oversight functions. The ideal candidate for this role should be experienced with change as it relates to technology deployment, technology testing, control testing, and reviewing business-specific tools and applications for their reasonableness to mitigate risk. This candidate must be experienced in technology solutions, operations and processes, control assessment and testing methodology, risk/control, and risk management is an asset with the ability to connect technology risk and business impacts
- Oversee and lead change management efforts and fulfill the Insurance Risk Management mandate with a deep knowledge of project management and delivery processes, reporting, risk challenge, and monitoring
- As a valued partner to the business and other control partners ensure the business change management process meets all risk assessment enterprise frameworks and segment standards including new business product approval oversight requirements. Facilitate a smooth transition, support, and assist to steady-state as updates and complies with change risk management standards.
- Work closely with risk and control partners engaging in independent challenge and review accountable to profile delivery risk and change risk management monitoring. For example, interactions with various corporate and business divisions not limited to SSG-TPRM, Digital Channels, TRMIS, eTECH ORM, Cybersecurity, and Technology Solutions
- Leverage risk data and knowledge from other ORM programs and principles that assess risks such as KI, pRCSA, risk events, EBCCM, taxonomies, and control assessments
- 5-7 years experience with operational risk management
- 5-7 years experience in the insurance industry
- 5-7 years experience conducting operational risk assessments, able to assess operational risk
- 5-7 years proven relationship management skills
- Undergraduate degree in a related field
- Experience in dealing with operations risk issues as well as assessing operational risk
Nice to Haves:
- Previous project management skills/ experience with project management
- Technology background
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.