Operations Analyst/Capital markets
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Operations Analyst/Capital markets who will be responsible for developing and maintaining sound working relationships with clients and internal groups to ensure a high level of service is provided on an ongoing basis. This candidate will be accountable for overall accountability and governance of cash break investigations liaising with clients, correspondent banks and front office partners. The successful candidate should have proven influencing, relationship management and client interaction skills. The ideal candidate is a quick learner and logical person and has the ability to multitask and work independently and on a team.
- Report and escalate all issues related to technology, client, Sales & Trading including failed trades to management accordingly.
- Assist with resolving operational issues by determining appropriate resolution and root cause analysis to ensure the Bank/clients are not exposed to any significant risk, penalty or loss
- Work with our trading platform providers to improve file pickup and flows. Goal is to eliminate false breaks and streamline reporting.
- Organize and structure reporting metrics for the team. This includes the use of Tableau and working with datasets to provide useable outputs to pinpoint flow gaps.
Desired skill set:
- Experience within capital markets, preferably in an Operational space
- Reconciliation and accountancy mindset with an understanding of accounting and balancing mindset
- End-to-end understanding of the trade life cycle of equities and derivatives.
- Highly developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an inquisitive mindset to question processes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs including office and excel macros
- University or college degree
Nice to have:
- Technical skills in automation including data analytics including tools such as VBA, Tableau, Alteryx, Python and UI Path
- Experience with Sophis and ISM
- Securities accreditation
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.