Operations Analyst – Data Centre
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Operations Analyst – Data Centre who will be responsible for providing technical expertise and advice regarding a wide spectrum of existing and emerging risk test practices, tools, and processes, in compliance with established controls and standards for Data Centre Availability. This candidate will consult with a variety of business and technology teams to support risk evaluation of third-party and internal data centres. The successful candidate will provide technical leadership, interpreting complex information to evaluate, select and apply appropriate testing tools and techniques to recognize, anticipate, and resolve organizational or process risks.
- Evaluating business arrangement risk data across multiple platforms for compliance with established controls, standards, policies, and procedures specific to Data Centre Availability.
- The role utilizes a solid understanding of business dynamics, control frameworks and operational risk management to evaluate and test risks and present results following the testing methodology.
- Troubleshoots problems and provides business and technical training to less experienced employees as well as, maintaining evaluation criteria and testing processes.
- Uses judgement and autonomy on day-to-day tasks, exercising considerable latitude in analyzing and resolving complex problems during test execution, or escalating issues and concerns.
- Addresses problems within the scope of responsibility and identifies areas for improvements
- Execute Testing Activities: Analyze, evaluate, and translate business and functional requirements, use cases, designs, and specifications into risk potential. Manage and coordinate end to end review activities for small and large engagements across many teams with both internal and external resources
- Relationship Building: Respond to business inquiries and requests, providing professional high quality customer service for the assigned portfolio to ensure client satisfaction. You will liaise and interact with lines-of-business and vendors as part of the daily management of your portfolio to support objectives or address issues
- Collaboration: Work with risk and business leads and business analysts to establish test plans, standards, and procedures that adequately determine and record actual risk and validate compliance with the risk established risk appetite.
- Monitor & Reporting: Monitor engagement adherence to quality standards and track/provide risk testing status reporting as needed. Adhere to client’s processes through all phases of the third party engagement life cycle. Recognizing, anticipating, and resolving testing activities challenges during the engagement life cycle.
Desired Skill Set:
- 10-15 years of experience as a Senior Analyst in Technology Operations
- 10-15 years of working experience in Governance with some technology exposure
- Strong screening and investigations skills
- Understanding how to level-set between parties involved.
- Excellent communication skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.