Operations Analyst/Fixed Income/Trade Support
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Operations Analyst/Fixed Income/Trade Support who will be responsible for the variety of key operational processes in the Fixed Income Asset Servicing team within the client. This candidate will participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive work environment. The successful candidate will play an important role in acting as a direct contact and problem solver for clients and business partners.
- Develop an understanding of the Fixed Income Domestic and international market
- Receive all corporate action notifications from the custody network, examine and investigate further to ensure accurate and timely entry into the corporate action dashboard
- Ensure corporate actions are accurately processed including asset set-up, tax implications and book value adjustments
- Monitor coupon record changes and reconcile income received to custodian records
- Processing mandatory and Voluntary Corporate Actions
- Ensure all affected clients and stakeholders are notified on a timely basis
- Managing and resolving exceptions:
- Arising from settlement discrepancies
- Resulting from feed issues that create exceptions
- Develop and maintain working relationships with internal and external partners for the purposes of delivering optimal customer service
- identify, recommend and assist in implementing processes/controls/productivity improvements
- Initiate and/or participate in projects –identify test cases, communicate project status and execution of test cases to ensure project objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Assist in the analysis, development, testing and implementation of operating and process improvements
- Ensure written procedures of new/current processes are captured and updated routinely.
- Execute on ad-hoc non-routine requests
- Ensure all escalation policies are observed under the client’s policy
- Provide a high level of service in assisting process partners to identify, locate and resolve differences.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience with Capital Markets Operations
- Hands-on experience with Excel VBA
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage responsibilities through exceptional organizational, time management, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Nice To Have:
- Experience in handling Fixed Income corporate actions and coupons
- Solid knowledge of market data apps including Bloomberg and Reuters
- Exposure to Settlements and Clearing
- Sound knowledge of Fixed Income market settlements & Asset servicing
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.