Operations Analyst- Securitization
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Operations Analyst- Securitization who will be responsible for leading while collaborating, building and maintaining strong relationships with key partners from clients in Sales, Trading, Accounting, Technology, and other key groups. This candidate must perform regular/routine processing functions such as month-end procedures, account reconciliations, projections, running queries and reports, variance analysis, suspense and error resolution and set-up/maintenance of transactions/entries where applicable.
- Conduct standard reporting and analysis as directed
- Provides specialized analysis/administration, processing and verification or reconciliation support as assigned
- Provide reporting to rating agencies like DBRS
- Forecast and raise daily funding requests
- Demonstrate an innovative and can-do approach while building and cultivating an environment of innovation and participating in department projects to streamline our processes.
- Oversees resolution of issues and risks effectively and understands when to inform senior management.
- Deep understanding of operational risk management to effectively identify issues and dependencies and evaluate and enhance controls while keeping well informed of emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements and assessing potential impacts.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is crucial
Desired Skill Set:
- 2+ previous experience as a Risk or Business Analyst
- 2+ years of exposure to Finance with a functional knowledge of cost of funds, balances, interest rates and swaps work
- 2+ years of experience with processing and funding payments
- Proficiency in Advanced excel – manipulate and create from scratch
- Experience in Cross Manipulation of External Data – Reconciliations / Cash settlements
- Sound understanding of Securitization within the Banking industry
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Microsoft proficiency including Outlook
Nice To Have:
- Working towards CFA
- Exposure to the Money Market
- Solid working knowledge of Python
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.