Oracle/Mongo DBA – Splunk
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Oracle/Mongo DBA – Splunk who will be working with a team of engineers and operations folks to conduct proactive checks and improve database monitoring across applications. The ideal candidate is someone who can do maintenance and monitoring and has expertise in Oracle or SQL DB, Mongo, Splunk query language and ServiceNow.
- Advisory during major incidents
- Work on maintenance tasks such as purging and archiving
- Create observability dashboards for Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL
- Cross train resources
- Active partnership with other database teams including build, application release management, support and engineering teams
Desired skill set:
- 10 years of solid experience as a Database Analyst
- 10 years of hands-on experience with Oracle and SQL
- 5 years of experience with MongoDb
- Solid expertise in Leadership from a planning and implementation perspective
- Excellent communication skills
- Undergraduate degree
Nice to have:
- Experience in ServiceNow
- Experience with Splunk
- Working knowledge of Monitoring tools such as Ops manager, OEM and Quest foglight
- Previous working experience in Financial Industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.