Oracle Payable Administrator
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Oracle Payable Administrator who will be responsible for Procurement application technical strategy, maintenance and support.
- Fixed Asset Administration – Configures and maintains setups for Oracle Fixed Assets (asset information, transaction details, and accounting entries).
- Payables Administration – Configures and maintains setups for the Oracle Payables application (invoices & expenses).
- Supplier Profile Administration – Configures and maintains supplier profile information.
- Tax Administration – Sets up transaction tax content including regime to rate configuration, rules, tax determinants, configuration options and party tax profiles.
- Sets up and manages system parameters, lookups, chart of accounts, profile options, and descriptive flexfields.
- Administers Oracle batch and adhoc jobs
- Administers integration files to and from Oracle application
- Administers Oracle SFTP site
- Document Technical design and system configuration
- Configure, Test and Deploy solutions in Oracle
- Maintain system currency (releases, upgrades and defect resolution)
- Partner with Oracle CEMLI and Support for advanced troubleshooting
Desired Skill Set:
- 3-5 years of experience in Oracle R12 Payables and Fixed Asset module administration
- Experience in managing integration files
- Understanding of Oracle Cloud OCI
- Superior troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in Procurement
- Previous experience in Financial and Banking industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.