Payment Hub Team Lead
Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful work environment with hybrid working model
- ‘Walks the Walk’ on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Commitment to new technologies and projects
Why Work for this Team?
- Challenging projects with fast-paced initiatives
- Focus on best in class solutions and innovation
- Positive attitude towards using new frameworks and tools
This position calls for an experienced Technical Lead and two senior developers to maintain, enhance and drive the functionality of a critical Payment Hub within one of Canada’s tier-1 banks! This team will be responsible for the central payment hub which is responsible for a large volume of transactional data. Currently, the system is being managed by a vendor with his team responsible for the integrations (mostly Web Services Layer) across the bank.
The developers will focus on C++ as well as updating some legacy code with a focus on API’s, Integrations and some stand-alone applications. The Technical Lead will need to engage on vendor management, ensure that Jira stories are meeting the needs of each sprint and that the development team is able to deliver smoothly.
What really makes this team interesting is the commitment to new technologies as applications have already started to be moved to Docker/Kubernetes and AWS Cloud is becoming more significant.
- 10 – 20% Vendor Management (Technical Lead)
- 30% Lower Level Solution Design (Senior Developers)
- 40% – 60% Hands-on development with GoLang, C++and Java
- 20% Code Review and Unit Testing
- 10% Mentoring & Helping those around you
- A minimum of 6 Years of experience working in formal enterprise environments
- 5+ Years of experience with multiple Object-Oriented languages
- 5+ Years of experience with Swift protocol along with knowledge of payment practices
- 5+ years of experience with C++ and working with Json objects within high-volume environments
- 4 years of experience with Spring Boot as multiple types of XML/XSLT will be encapsulated
- Strong understanding of MVC and how enterprise applications connect
- Understanding of Docker/Kubernetes for serverless code
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.