PCO- Office 365/Banking
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a who will be responsible for providing project control, methodology compliance and reporting-related support for Programs and Projects within the Corporate Delivery function. This candidate will manage expectations and concerns with relevant stakeholders and escalate issues.
- Contribute to the overall Corporate Delivery function supporting various business/technology projects. Will be assigned to support specific projects, and/or work streams
- Assist Program / Project Managers in day-to-day project execution, providing financial expertise, project governance and control support, ensuring project teams are informed and operating according to prescribed methodologies, regulatory guidelines and identified compliance requirements
- Work with business / technical partners and stakeholders as the primary contact for project governance and control-related support, evaluation, reporting and/or analytical support
- Be knowledgeable on practices, procedures and trends within project management
- Use established enterprise project management systems, software and templates to prepare documentation, track and monitor information in collaboration with partners and delivery leads
- Support team by improving knowledge/expertise in own area and participating in knowledge transfer
- Exhibit attention to detail and high personal standards for accuracy and quality of work produced
- Develop an understanding of the business / technical aspects of project assignments in order to effectively contribute to the project's success
- Works well within defined guidelines and procedures and escalates issues to management as necessary
- Typically reports to the Program Director and indirectly to Project / Program Delivery Leads
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience in Office 365
- CAPM or Project Management Professional designation
- Advanced financial acumen including accounting, forecast, financial planning and management reporting
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
- Experience with project governance, compliance documentation and reporting
- Prior experience with CA Clarity PPM Tool
- Experience with Program and Project Control
Nice to have:
- Experience working at FI or banking industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.