Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a PCO/SharePoint Cloud who will be responsible for planning, managing and supporting the activities within the Public Cloud Governance team using their leadership, accountable and tenacious approach to ensure end-to-end delivery of solutions or services hosted by a third party. This candidate will support a significant business area, product group, enterprise platform, service or capability for the platform and technology cloud strategy.
- Maintain team's intake and fulfillment requests on SharePoint
- Sharepoint administration
- Work with technology partners to provide guidance on cloud governance
- Coordinate, help facilitate meetings and update records
- Data analysis
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support
- Ensure there's an understanding of operational, reputational, and intellectual risks, and advise to minimize, and escalate if necessary
- Maintain a high level of customer service, ensure commitments are met and recommend appropriate actions to enhance service levels through effective service level management practices/agreements.
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience in a Project Control Officer role
- 5 years of experience using MS Office Suite especially MS Project
- 5 years of expertise with Confluence
- 3 years of experience in SharePoint 2010 Administration
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jira for Project Management purposes
- Experience with SharePoint Cloud
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.