Are you a result-oriented professional? Do you have experience in building and managing web applications? Do you design creative web-based solutions? Are you an excellent team player who has a love for learning? Yes? Then, Apply Now?
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Pega Developer who will design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. – PEGA, WebSphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements. This person will analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications and act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts while leveraging industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution. The successful candidate will assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and will be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment while adapting to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- 7 years of experience with PEGA
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
- Resource will be responsible for activities/efforts of design, coding, unit testing/deployment
Nice to Have:
- Experience with WebSphere or Informatica
- Java coding experience
- Agile experience
- AWS Cloud platform experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.