Power BI Analyst – Python/Azure
Do you have strong leadership qualities and relationship management skills with proven experience delivering projects? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Power BI Analyst – Python/Azure who will be responsible for detailed technical design and development of specifications and applications according to business units' requirements. This role would generally design/develop reports, cubes, dashboards, templated or specialized visualizations or multi-format presentations, and scorecards to support business needs; ensures sourcing of high-quality data and alignment of metrics across the organization. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills.
- Partner with relative stakeholders to improve and optimize the descriptive reporting processes for routine/regular business requests.
- Liaise with technology and/or other teams and multiple stakeholders to deliver on requests such as provisioning/summarizing data and providing it to functions and/or businesses.
- Provide data, reporting and analysis that will enable intuitive and dynamic insights for decision-making that accommodate the ongoing needs of the business.
- Interact closely with business stakeholders/external partners and/or functions to leverage and optimize reporting synergies.
- Visualize information using tools, techniques, and methodologies that translate a broad range of data into consumable business presentations, leveraging leading multi-format and multi-media approaches as required by the business need.
- Analyze, design, or create automated reports, dashboards, cubes and/or scorecards to provide consumable information to support business decisions and ensure alignment of metrics across the organization.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience working with SQL.
- Experience working with Python.
- Experience working with Alteryx.
- Experience working with Tableau.
- Experience working with Data Analysis.
- 5 years of experience working with Power BI.
Nice to Have:
- Undergraduate degree.
- BI and ETL Certification.
- Experience working with Azure/Cloud.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.