Power BI Reporting Analyst/ Developer
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Power BI Reporting Analyst/ Developer who will be responsible for performing ongoing business management activities including the creation of management and executive dashboards and executive reporting. This candidate will be responsible to gather, scrub and consolidate data, looking for efficiencies and ways to automate using PowerBI and documenting process procedures. The successful candidate must have expertise in PowerPoint.
- Work with various raw data, excel reports, pulling and integrating data from various sources, looking for efficiencies and automating workflows
- Support the tracking of internal teamwork activities and progress/status
- Attend various meetings and scribe minutes as required
- Build management and executive dashboards and other activities as required.
- Prepare PowerPoint and other ad hoc reports/documentation as requested
- Liaise with internal teams including the Business Management team and various lines of business staff/management.
Desired skill set:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong MS Office Skills, MS project, Excellent Power BI skills, and excellent PowerPoint
- Project management skills including tracking project activities/timelines
- Broad and diverse skills in the realm of business analysis, business consulting
- Strong SharePoint 2013 skills
- Proven ability to put together executive dashboards and management reporting
- Ability to review processes and look to automate manual steps
- Strong documentation skills/ability to run and manipulate reports via raw data, excel, etc. via excel
- Strong skills in utilizing Microsoft Office, MS Project, PowerPoint, extensive use of advanced excel including formulas, V lookups
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written and the ability to write and articulate clearly
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in the Banking or FI Industry
- Previous experience in project management
- Expertise in Power BI workflow automation and reporting
- Strong attention to detail and analysis reporting
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and many deadlines throughout the month
- Comfort interfacing with, and fielding inquiries from senior management
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.