Power Platform Developer
Can you cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners? Can you learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others? Do you have the capability to inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Power Platform Developer who will lead development and testing and collaborate with partners. The successful candidate must gather and analyze data to ensure proposed solutions can work through exceptions. The ideal candidate is well-spoken and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Develop PowerApps, Power BI Reports and Power Automate flows which aid the team in the execution of daily, weekly and monthly activities required for Operations
- Support the manager by actioning ad-hoc priorities, following escalation paths and articulating well-reasoned recommendations for alternatives where appropriate
- Suggest improvements which will reduce risk and create efficiencies
Desired skill set:
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft's Power Platform including Apps, BI, Automate and SharePoint
- Demonstrated history of personal accountability to investigate and resolve business problems
- Sound analytical, judgement and decision-making abilities
- A communicator who engages colleagues, partners and stakeholders
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid research investigative skills
Nice to have:
- Technical Certifications
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.