Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Process Analyst who will design, develop, test, implement, measure and manage processes. The successful candidate will ensure that process design reflects current business strategy and business/stakeholder requirements and supports the desired customer experience. The ideal candidate will work on processes that may be related to (but are not limited to) fulfillment, operations, services, sales, etc.
- Develops and documents processes, procedures, etc., and/ or end-user materials.
- Writing requirements
- Process mapping
- Identify the process for improvement
- Ability to do an FTE analysis/resource analysis
- Support with process and procedures
- Assist with the documentation of end-user materials and reporting
Desired Skill Set:
- 4-7 years of experience with business analysis/process analysis
- Experience in a financial Institution
- Advanced understanding and use of tools associated with the role (MS Office Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Strong analytical skill
- Pay attention to detail
- Working with team members but also leading projects
- Post-secondary certificate
Nice to Have:
- Subject matter expertise in any two of the following CSA CFR PLR Changes (Canadian Securities Administrators Client Focused Reforms Plain Language Rules), Corporate Action and Tax Processing, or Helpdesk, Mutual Funds and Segregated funds
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodology
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.