If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Production Support/.Net who will execute a broad range of tasks associated with developing application and systems solutions to address business challenges. The successful candidate must stay on top of state-of-health monitoring and monthly SLA targets.
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Able to connect with the business and work on their requirements.
- Rigorously build and test applications.
- Systems administration: monitor, configure, back-up, authenticate, tune.
- Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, and engage in peer code reviews.
- Contribute to project plans, estimations and status updates.
- Identify issues, and develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (communicate with stakeholders as needed).
- Primarily focus on day-to-day activities.
- Make enhancements and troubleshoot.
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
- Make sure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices).
- Complete unit and integration testing (per standards and design specs).
- Take part in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis.
- Apply and share technical expertise during the incident management life cycle (e.g. analyze reports and outages, perform impact assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication).
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of relevant experience
- 2 years of expertise in ASP.NET
- 2 years of experience in Front end programming with MS Access
- 2 years of experience with MS SQL
- 2 years of working knowledge of ServiceNow
- 2 years of proficiency in Visual Basic 6
- Experience with SSRS and SSIS packages
- Working knowledge of GitHub and BitBucket
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.