Program Analyst – Talent Assessment
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities, and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Program Analyst – Talent Assessment who will be responsible for end-to-end program management. The ideal candidate possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is detail-oriented.
- End-to-end program management i.e. leads the interactions with other stakeholders.
- Scope and launch the assessment practices to the correct audiences, ensuring strong attention to detail and successful deployment.
- Responsible for building project plans, communication tactics, and managing dates.
- Inform all critical stakeholders of progress, risks, identify opportunities, and ensure the project plan is running according to plan.
- Lead weekly meetings with the project team.
- Partner with technical experts, translating needs into requirements package.
- Track usage reports, book Webex meetings, send email invitations to large audiences.
- Manage overlapping projects at once – keeping the team organized and on track.
- Manage documentation and deliverables.
- Act as a liaison with HR business partners in support of talent management programs and initiatives.
- Complete post-implementation reviews, and collect feedback from talent practices to highlight and build the business case, and advance practices.
- Build supporting material.
- Create presentation decks to socialize with various audiences within the HR and Business community.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal stakeholders in support of providing thoughtful recommendations.
- Apply business acumen and HR expertise to develop solutions and provide advice to business partners; executing with excellence to proactively deliver integrated results.
- Initiate opportunities and plans to deepen knowledge of talent management practices internally and externally in developing as a resident expert and consultant in this area.
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information, and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources, Event Management, or Project Management.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products.
- 3 years of experience working in project management.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in HR.
- Experience in a large complex organization.
- Experience working with Webex or Slido.
- Experience working with talent assessment.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.