Program Analyst – Wire Transfers
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Program Analyst – Wire Transfers who will be responsible for managing client relationships/project stakeholders as they pertain to workstreams and projects assigned. This candidate will work with business and technology teams to provide analysis, metrics and management reporting including insight and recommendations and creates accurate and realistic resource plans. The successful candidate must support the team by continuously developing knowledge in their area and business units. The ideal candidate has experience in an Analyst role with expertise in Wire Transfers, Jira and Confluence.
- Leads status and project team meetings, including preparing and distributing agenda, required materials and minutes.
- Applies principles of project management life cycle methodologies, tools and best practices, ensuring that appropriate documentation, change and risk management practices are in place.
- Leads assigned projects or execute work packages ensuring deliverables meet standards for quality and timeliness and achieve original objectives.
- Owns the accurate reporting of project financials (i.e. data quality) in the bank’s enterprise reporting system.
- Ensures reporting and appropriate project documentation is properly completed (i.e. reports, change requests, presentations, invoices, correspondence/communications, tables, charts, files, etc.).
- Utilizes project management software to create, update and maintain project schedules with new and revised work packages and plans.
- Ensures dependencies and links with other schedules are established correctly, identifying conflicts and following up where required.
- Accountable for Project / Program / Portfolio documentation, including developing and monitoring the plan and milestones as required.
- Oversees and is involved with identifying project dependencies and risks, and ensures that they are effectively managed.
- Controls change to project scope through accepted Project Change Request (PCR) processes and documentation.
- Executes project management deliverables within budget and as per the approved project plan, working with business partners to develop the content of those deliverables.
- Communicates monthly resource and financial forecasting process timelines.
- Manages the process for external contractors and/or global resources ensuring statement of work documents are adhered to.
- Reviews work of other Analysts, Coordinators and conducts most complex analysis and deep-dive reporting to support PMO financial and business management reporting needs.
- May act as a working lead to other project team members and may be required to provide some coaching and input into performance assessments of others as appropriate.
- Keeps other team members informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities.
- Supports the team by continuously developing knowledge in its area and business units.
- Transfers knowledge and provides guidance and leadership as appropriate to support the business objectives of the team and related areas.
- Supports a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensures timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of experience as an Analyst
- Experience with quantitative analysis, financial tracking and reporting and data gathering and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Solid conflict resolution and negotiation skills to collaborate across internal and/or external groups/partners.
- Self-driven, solution-oriented with the ability to identify and effectively manage risks & issues
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Wire Transfers
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence
- Previous experience working in a Banking or Financial Institution
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.