Program Manager- AWS Cloud
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Program Manager- AWS Cloud who will be responsible for leading and managing end-to-end technology solutions or project delivery for Fraud/Prevent Applications. This candidate will continuously Track and monitor projects, stay within budget, and meet expectations. The ideal candidate has the ability to explain how many number of different projects they delivered and how efficient they are.
- Track major project milestones; share updates, present status and progress.
- Lead delivery teams to deploy both US and Canadian platforms to AWS/PEGA cloud
- Manage the core development team accountable for maintaining and building our Dispute Processing framework
- Responsible for project delivery for application sets within their scope, commissioning projects to be executed by technology project managers.
- Act as a solutions integrator; provide a flexible approach by offering and negotiating options with clients that balance service levels, cost and risk.
- Communicate business vision, goals and portfolio priorities to team members (e.g. Application Devs / Development Managers, Business Systems Analysis, Platform / Service and/or Technology Product Owners, BAs etc.).
- Develop impact assessments, manage delivery schedules, and perform risk assessments to consistently manage operational processes (time reporting).
- Work with project managers to ensure they comply with the capacity forecasting process.
- Report on portfolio progress, status, overall health and individual applications.
- Assess issues or change requests, and determine what to report.
- Lead the development of total cost of ownership estimates for applications and services, monitor and track established plans with Finance and Business Management team
- Measure, and monitor projects, stay within budget and meet or exceed expectations.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of solid experience in Program Management
- 4 years of proven experience in Agile Delivery
- 4 years of extensive experience with Cloud
- BA in relevant field
Nice To Have:
- PMP Certification
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.