Program Manager/Business Systems Analyst- Capital Market
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Program Manager/Business Systems Analyst- Capital Market who will be responsible for managing the activities of all Programs/Work streams, projects, and sub-projects to make sure the Bank meets regulatory requirements and expectations. This candidate is accountable for Quality Assurance for all program deliverables, including standard PMLC documents, data cleansing, regulatory reporting, and all phases of testing.
- implementation of appropriate oversight and governance activities, programs, and policies specific to the Program within functional areas of client
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the PMO including personnel, meetings and deliverables to internal and external stakeholders
- Leads all program office meetings, including regulatory meetings, Steering Committee meetings, Business Sponsor Meetings, and Project Manager meetings
- Supports the Program Director on the effective challenge process of all the evidence, documentation, and interpretation submitted by the programs/work streams
- Stays up-to-date on all regulatory requirements and supports the Program Director in the interpretation, training, and education
- Maintains records and historical archives for all Program Documentation on the SharePoint site
- Supports and administers the Program SharePoint site
- Works with the business and other Program Office staff members to compile all of the material requested by regulators in support of our Implementation/Rollout plans and plan updates and regulatory request letters
- Develops and maintains tools to facilitate recordkeeping requirements for the Program Supports the Project Management team in the development of reporting, dashboards, and project schedules
- Participates with other Program Office Staff members in the development of Program Office processes and procedures
- Manages the update process for Program Office documents
- Ensures that all relevant client’s documentation standards are incorporated into program documents.
Desired Skill Set:
- 7 years of proven experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- 5 years of solid experience as a Program Manager
- 5 years of extensive working knowledge of OTC Derivative Products and/or SFT products knowledge
- 5 years of experience with writing requirements and specifications, analyzing data, testing
- 5 years of strong exposure to Wholesale Banking/Capital Markets
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Nice To Have:
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- CFA Certified or in-progress and/or FRM
- Expertise in Counterparty Credit Risk, xVA and Basel 3
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Java
- Proficiency with Postman
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.