Program Manager/ Development Manager
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Program Manager/ Development Manager who will be responsible for managing large cross-portfolio programs and projects from end to end. This candidate will lead teams of internal and external stakeholders and technology partners to ensure projects of all sizes are completed in line with the team’s budget and timeline.
- Work closely with project sponsors, program managers, third-party vendors, application owners and other project managers to translate business case, strategy and objectives into approved project plans. Manage project financials of $1MM-$5MM. Create resource plans consisting of BAs, Solution Designers, Development, QA and Operations to support project delivery and execution.
- Proactively manage issues that will take projects off schedule by identifying solutions and getting stakeholder buy-in. Manage key risks and dependencies by implementing mitigation strategies; escalate issues and risks as appropriate.
- Communicate project status and progress to help internal and external partners make informed decisions. Comfortable communicating in governance meetings to a broad set of audiences including senior management and executive leaders (VP and above).
- Led teams of internal & external stakeholders and technology partners in the early seed phase to perform analysis and research to determine the viability of the initiative before completing a full business case. Define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities and ensure all project team members are working towards established milestones.
- Familiarity with the complexity of Banking IT ecosystems and architecture. A strong curiosity and desire to learn about new technology in the financial and retail banking space.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8+ years of progressive experience in Technical Project Management and have a background in application development, ideally within the banking industry.
- Experience in managing complex technical projects in a matrix environment and completing projects through the full Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or a related field of study.
- You embrace and champion change. You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work to deliver your best.
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Previous experience within the integration space.
Nice to have:
- PMP Certification
- Previous experience with cards portfolio or digital projects
- Strong communication skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.