Program Manager – Market / Credit Risk (6 Month Contract)
Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful environment with hybrid working model
- Tier-1 bank with international presence
- Direct interaction with Business Stakeholders
Why Work for this Team?
- Highly visible Team / Program to Executives
- Amazing Leadership at the top of the PMO
- Gain senior level exposure across capital markets stake holders
This role is for a Program Manager who has lead Risk projects within enterprise finance interacting with top-level executives. The mandate is to lead an on-going portfolio of multiple Risk projects comprising $40+M of work streams which are delivering on highly visible business needs. The key to success for this role is for the Program Manger to engage multiple senior business stakeholders, gain buy-in on project direction and align technical projects with business needs. As such, communication skills & presentation ability will be critical skills for success and candidates will need to demonstrate experience engaging senior leaders.
- Business Stakeholder engagement (gain buy-in & unified direction)
- Project / Program Management Principles (ensure team is following best practices)
- Technical alignment (technical systems delivering on business needs)
- A minimum of 10 years of experience delivering complex projects with enterprise risk
- A minimum of 5 years engaging senior level business stake holders to provide direction on projects
- 3+ years of experience leading multiple work streams valued at $30+M
- Deep knowledge of different risk areas such as Credit Risk, Market Risk, Liquidity and other areas.
- Ability to coach Project Managers to ensure that best practices are being follow
- Demonstrated experience bringing a unified direction to teams / projects
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.