Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you that talented professional we are looking? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Program Manager-Risk/Compliance who will provide expert Regulatory Compliance support, guidance, and advice to T&O in support of the Enterprise Compliance Program related to Technology. The successful candidate will manage oversight for all enterprise-level new/revised policies to determine T&O impact, including requests for review/feedback and communication of key policy changes.
- Identify and communicate new and revised regulatory changes via the Enterprise Regulatory Development Framework and participate in the execution of activities for implementation of the Enterprise Compliance Program.
- Contribute to the sound, efficient operation of T&O by improving the understanding and execution of Risk requirements in accordance with the Enterprise Operational Risk Management Framework related to technology.
- Performance of risk assessments in accordance with ORMF and ECP requirements.
- Maintain the T&O Process, Risk and Control Framework, Tool, and Control Library to provide management with a holistic view of the control environment
- Manage oversight for all enterprise-level new/revised policies to determine T&O impact, including requests for review/feedback and communication of key policy changes
- Leverage data to perform root cause and predictive analysis, and provide qualitative and quantitative risk and compliance management report
- Act as the primary lead in the assigned business unit, liaise with technology groups driving out strategic R&C priorities, participate in discussions with a risk-based mindset
- Provides management consulting services in support of Technology LOB and Enterprise needs
- Build and nurture strong client relationships with business leaders, representatives, and other business partners
- Ensure global, regional and local Technology Risk initiatives are aimed at improving information protection, resiliency and controls of technology processes and services
- Ensure regulatory gaps are communicated to key stakeholders; Advise leadership on risk-based decisions supporting the completion of risk mitigation and remediation
- Manages complexity risk and compliance initiatives across technology, and interaction models.
Desired skill set:
- 10+ years of experience in n project and program management, including managing large-scale projects or programs of significant complexity and value with high risk in the Technology or Financial industry
- 5 years of experience in the risk and compliance domain with an ability to analyze and evaluate the observations based on compliance, operations, risk model and performance.
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, math or business management
- Ability to review all written materials for compliance with state, federal, and contractual regulations and draft all policy language and is desired
- Good data analytics and presentation skills, including advanced level fluency in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint and other data analytics dashboard tools.
- Ability to communicate complex or detailed technical topics to a non-technical business audience, clearly conveying risk assessments, actions needed, and cost implications.
- Good data analytics and reporting skills including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills and skills to use desktop analytics tools.
- Knowledge of software development practice, concepts/methodologies and technology obtained through formal training and/or work experience
Nice to have:
- CRISC, CGEIT, CISA, CISM, PMP and/or Cloud compliance certification
- Industry-specific knowledge and experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.