Project Analyst – Merger/ Integration
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Project Analyst – Merger/ Integration who will be responsible for taking care of financial controls and being accountable to ensure rate logs are up to date. The successful candidate must ensure governance/project management and have a good sense of confidentiality in the legal department and good concept of privileged information.
Desired Skill Set:
- 10 years of experience as a Business Project Analyst or Junior Project Management
- Strong Background in Finance Management and Governance and Controls
- Hands-on experience with Advanced Excel – able to pull data and perform analysis
- Strong proficiency in MS Project, MS Office, and Power Presentations from time to time
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum Environment and Waterfall Methodology
- Sound understanding of Financial Management including budgeting, tracking, and working with vendors regarding finances
Nice To Have:
- Understanding of Data Integration Concepts
- Previous experience in Integration/Merger/ Implementation
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.