Project Control Officer
Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging and result-oriented environment? Are you a peoples person? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Project Control Officer who will be responsible for providing financial management and analytical support to project managers at the program level for a large (Tier 1) initiative. The ideal candidate possesses. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication and analytical skills.
- Manage relationships and all activities with all required partners related to the program's one-time and ongoing financials.
- Utilize project management software for the development and distribution of a comprehensive set of monthly, weekly and ad hoc project financial reporting to a variety of program stakeholders.
- Work closely with TS Finance to provide necessary detailed financial data to support the forecasting and tracking of capitalization and amortization.
- Manage all financial status meetings for the program.
- Provide support for invoice processing.
- Manage process for all required updates to internal financial management tracking tools.
- Manage reporting and tracking for resource utilization.
- Exercise discretion in managing correspondence and information, escalating issues where appropriate.
- Act as a central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on program, organization and platform issues.
- Ensure project control procedures and policies within a program of related projects are executed.
- Assist in maintaining project schedules.
- Develop and maintain issue logs.
- Maintain project repositories of documents.
- Prepare documents for various recurring meetings including minutes, issue logs etc.
- Develop presentation documentation as required for project teams.
- Develop consolidated program status reports.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
- Experience working as a PCO or Project Analyst.
- Experience working with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Agile.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.