Project control officer
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you that talented professional we are looking for? If yes, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Project control officer who will be responsible for tracking, monitoring, and following up on requests for information received by a team. This candidate should make decisions on their work methods to provide information for resourcing, budgeting, planning, compliance, tracking, and other services that are often requested. The successful candidate will exercise independent judgement within defined procedures, providing technical guidance to project team members, and engaging subject matter expertise input on behalf of the team.
- Support Product Owners throughout all phases of the project management lifecycle. Consolidate and integrate work breakdown structure data into a comprehensive schedule. Develop, manage and control schedules by updating and making mitigation decisions and escalating as appropriate to the Project Manager. Support management team with resource onboarding/offboarding.
- Track progress and make recommendations on response plans for risks, resolution plans for issues and results on action items and make decisions on required escalations. Develop, consolidate, and reconcile management and resource allocation reports. Update project repository ensuring version control.
- Track and reconcile financials to ensure resolution of anomalies, update and reconcile latest estimates ensure actuals to plan, and make recommendations escalating as appropriate.
Desired Skill Set:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Project Control Officer role
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with MS Office including Excel, Teams and SharePoint
- Strong knowledge of Project Management and Financial Management
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in a digital or website space
- Experience working at FI or Large enterprise
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.