Project Control Officer – Banking/ PMP
Do you have strong leadership qualities and relationship management skills with proven experience delivering projects? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Project Control Officer – Banking/ PMP who will be responsible for ensuring project control procedures and policies within a program of related projects are executed. This candidate must assist in maintaining project schedules and developing and maintaining issue logs. The successful candidate will maintain project repositories of documents. The ideal candidate will have previous banking experience with expertise in MS office and excellent facilitation and communication skills.
- Manage relationships and all activities with all required partners related to program one-time and ongoing financials (prepare budget, forecasts and actuals).
- Utilize project management software for development and distribution of a comprehensive set of monthly, weekly and ad hoc project financial reporting to a variety of program stakeholders (including templates for use by other project members).
- Work closely with TS Finance to provide necessary detailed financial data to support the forecasting and tracking of capitalization and amortization.
- Manage all financial status meetings for the program. Provide support for invoice processing. Manage process for all required updates to internal financial management tracking tools (e.g. EPM, Carpe Diem).
- Manage to report and track for resource utilization.
- Exercise discretion in managing correspondence and information, escalating issues where appropriate.
- Act as a central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on program, organization and platform issues
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience as a Project Control Officer
- 5 years of experience with Risk Management
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills – ability to talk to a different broad range of audiences
- Solid Facilitation Skills
Nice to have:
- Certified or working towards the completion of PMP or PCO
- 5 years of banking experience
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining a central repository of project plans, reports, competencies etc.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.