Project Control Officer – JIRA/Confluence
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Project Control Officer – JIRA/Confluence who will be responsible for administering and organizing all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. The candidate must have excellent time management and communication skills, as the candidate will collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. The ideal candidate understands reporting at a senior executive level, understands technical terminology, and works well under tight timelines.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Ensure project control procedures and policies within a program of related projects are executed.
- Assist in maintaining project schedules.
- Develop and maintain issue logs.
- Maintain project repositories of documents.
- Create and prepare documents for various recurring meetings including minutes, issue logs, etc.
- Develop presentation documentation.
- Develop and consolidate program status reports.
- Provide financial tracking and analytical support.
- Utilize project management software and applicable templates to prepare documentation, track and monitor project information.
- Monitor and maintain financial reporting, ensuring stakeholders complete updates as required.
- Exercise discretion in managing correspondence and information, escalating issues where appropriate.
- Act as a central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners, and other stakeholders on projects, portfolio, organization, and platform issues.
- Analyze issues, track down information, and resolve problems.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience working as a Project Coordinator in the technology industry.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with MS Project.
- Experience working with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- 4 years of experience working with PCO.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with JIRA/Confluence.
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.