Do you love working collaboratively in Agile? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Project Manager who will be responsible for establishing and directing projects that have been initiated including launching new products and services, systems integration, business acquisition and integration, operational efficiency and improvements and infrastructure upgrades and deployment.
- Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners
- Manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix business, corporate and IT partners to oversee all phases of the project, and to ensure that related project processes are completed as required (including, as applicable, change management, process management, transition to business/operations, system development, quality management, etc.)
- Accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating and delivering assigned strategic projects, including all business, operational and IT deliverables.
- Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Develops or ensures the development of project artifacts including charter, integrated plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related PM artifacts, while complying with applicable enterprise standards (e.g. Project Management, Risk, Audit, Compliance).
- Proposes recommendations and adjustments to the Accountable Executive and publishes periodic project status reports. Contributes to improving the best practices of the project management community within the Enterprise to help drive consistency, transparency and execution excellence on projects
Desired skill set:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- PMP and CSM Certification
- Relationship management and consulting skills
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Good presentation and written and verbal communication skills which bring clarity and precision at executive levels
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools including Agile Projects
- University degree
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working at Financial Institution
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.