Project Manager/AML LCTR
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Project Manager/AML LCTR who will be responsible for overseeing the Large Cash Transaction Reporting (LCTR) project in the Anti-Money Laundering portfolio, acting to satisfy all regulatory requirements, and handling the reporting and risk mitigation for the team.
- The tracking of activity execution as it pertains to the team’s ongoing assignments and their SLAs
- Overseeing risk management and mitigation
- Status reporting on the team and the current state of current projects
- Facilitating meetings between team members and external parties.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience in managing software development lifecycle projects
- Hands-on experience in Application Development space
- Solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
Nice To Have:
- Previous experience at a major Canadian or US Financial Institution
- Experience in application development related to AML
- Education related to project management
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.