Project Manager- Business Strategy
Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging and result-oriented environment? Are you a people person? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Project Manager- Business Strategy who will be responsible for building and sustaining the day-to-day relationships and communications with business partners at various levels of the organization as well as other internal and external resources. This candidate must contribute to a high-performing work environment by setting and demonstrating high-performance standards with the team.
Desired skill set:
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant industry experience acting as a business lead/project manager on technology or business projects.
- Knowledge of discretionary, full service investing, financial services industry and fintech
- Post-secondary education
- Able to translate technical issues into business terminology and visa-versa.
- Proficiency in communicating to audiences at various levels clearly and concisely
- Strong knowledge/understanding of both business and technology side operation
- Excellent leadership, written and oral communication and decision-making skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve complex and/or ambiguous problems.
- Flexible and Adaptable individual with exceptional organizational skills
- Experience in Stakeholder Management
Nice to have:
- Completion of industry courses such as PMP and Canadian Securities Course.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.