Project Manager- Cloud Migration
We are on the hunt for cloud professionals…If you have the skills to face challenges head-on and you want the freedom to achieve personal and professional success, read on…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Project Manager- Cloud Migration who will be responsible for coordinating systems development for major applications, defining project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis, and programming? The successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and execution of multiple projects and project managers. The ideal candidate for this role is one who has a strong ability to put together an executive-level summary with vendor management experience along with a strong understanding of interdependencies.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise complex informatics assignments.
- Design and apply new methods and procedures.
- Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements.
- Define project phases, set deadlines, and manage staff. Develop project plans with milestones.
- Coordinate all meetings and interface with business units, staff, and service providers.
- Accountable for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity.
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit, and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals.
- Direct or manage large-scale applications, programs, or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity.
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project.
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand-off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules.
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support.
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project.
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
- The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior-level leaders and partner with other IT Managers
- Manage a team that consists of 50 – 100 people.
· Proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects.
· Full life cycle development experience
· Experience with proven project methodology tools
· PMI or ITIL certification
- Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio, and Powerpoint
Nice to Haves:
- Agile Experience
- Experience working in the financial industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.